Mrs. Surabhi Pranav
Counseling Psychologist, Dean Capacity Building Head, Wellness Centre
“Our Wellness Centre is working for students’ all round development. Wellness is commonly described as an active, lifelong and ever-lasting process of becoming aware of choices, decision making and taking responsibility towards achieving a balanced and fulfilling life. We analyze each student’s development individually in terms of strengths and weaknesses. Then specialized guidance is offered for the student’s progress in the directions best suited according to his individual capacity, thereby enhancing his strengths and helping him improvise on his weaknesses, dealing with challenges and developing skills in the process of making the best Engineers.”
“We can choose to throw stones, to stumble on them, to climb over them or to build with them.”
- William Arthur Ward
Vision and Mission
Our Vision: To be a trusted, highly visible, comprehensive counseling centre that enhances the mental health and the overall well-being of students and other stake holders.
- To provide a safe, welcoming and affirming environment for all students.
- To foster the personal, emotional and academic wellbeing of students by guiding them to reach their full potential by providing comprehensive clinical, developmental counseling, interventions and consultative relationships across campus.
Features of Department
Wellness Centre aims to enable the students to delve into the enigmatic functions of the human mind.
- Need based Psychological testing of student’s aptitude, ability and interest is offered.
- We provide goal oriented career counseling in order to enhance career development.
- Individual attention for personal social counseling to handle their issues and concerns.
- Group counseling session is rendered to address the commonly faced issues.
- Regular value based life skills classes are provided to the students along with engineering curriculum.
- To identify the hidden potentials and inherent qualities of students we provide customized student centric programs
- As parents play a key role in student’s life, we also offer parents counseling.